Instant Answers To Common Questions
Here you will find answers to the most common pressure washing questions. Some relate to pressure washer maintenance, some to pressure washer PSI and GPM. Whatever the Q you’ll find the A here.
This feed of FAQs is updated weekly with answers I have given to real e-mail questions I receive.
- Do pressure washers have enough energy to lift me off the ground like in this video? [FAQ012]
- What’s the speed of the water coming out the nozzle of my pressure washer? [FAQ011]
- What is the Best Cheap Pressure Washer? [FAQ010]
- Pressure Washer Direct Vs. Pressure Washer Authority – Which is the Better Pressure Washer Store? [FAQ009]
- FAQ008: Why are gasoline powered pressure washers more powerful than electric?
- FAQ007: How much pressure do I need my pressure washer to have?
- FAQ006: Is it true that Briggs and Stratton is the world’s largest small engine maker?
- FAQ005: Who makes and owns the Troy-Bilt pressure washer brand?
- Which pressure washer attachments improve its performance and cleaning capacity the most? [FAQ004]
- FAQ003: How much should I expect to spend on a reliable pressure washer?
- FAQ002: What’s the limit on hose length when pressure washing?
- FAQ001: Will washing my car with a heavy-duty power washer damage it?